CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Think It Over---UPDATED with FREEBIE!!


I use the Think It Over sheet below for students who are working on making better choices and frequently engage in impulsive behaviors. Typically after engaging in an undesirable behavior, I ask a student to complete a Think It Over. This tells me if they understand what they did wrong, and what they should do next time. The Think it Over sheet is a great way to communicate behaviors with parents because they have to sign and return them. Additionally, it has been a great record keeping tool for seeing what environments my students are struggling in or which problem behaviors are most frequently occurring.

***UPDATED: Click the link below the picture to take you to the Think it Over pdf FREEBIE!!***




Many colleagues and fellow bloggers have asked for me to share this sheet. To share it with more educators (and parents!) I wanted to also share this Think It Over for Classroom Freebies Manic Monday! A great big welcome to any new followers. I hope you find this Think It Over sheet to be a useful positive behavior reinforcer as well as a good behavior tracking tool!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

10 comments:

jnelson said...

Hi! I love your "Think It Over" and "Time Out Sorts". Will you be posting these anytime soon? I could really use them with one of my more challenging students. Thanks for considering sharing with us.-J. Nelson

kathy said...

I love the Think it Over sheet! Are you going to post a copy of it? I use boardmaker in my special ed class so I could try to make one.
Kathy

MissAllison said...

Kathy, let me know if you would like the Boardmaker file to edit yourself. I would be glad to email it to you!

Sandi said...

I am visiting through Manic Monday! Great idea! Thank you!

Sandi
Literacy Minute

Susan Hardin said...

Thank you for a great freebie!
-Susan Hardin
3rd Grade Grapevine

Angelia said...

I love this idea!!! Thanks for sharing!

Angelia
Extra Special Teaching

Elisa Billis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elisa Billis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MissAllison said...

Hi Elisa! If you click the link below the picture you can access the think it over. If you have trouble just comment with your email and I can send it (all comments need approved so I can get your email without publishing it for others to see). Thanks for reading and I am glad you found something helpful!

Elisa Billis said...

That would be great! Yes its elisajbillis@yahoo.com

thanks!!!