CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

More Practice at Home FREEBIES and Welcome!

I want to welcome all my new visitors from my friend Megan's blog at Mrs. Wheeler's First Grade Tidbits! I hope you like what you see and come visit me again soon!

As a gift for all my new visitors and to my followers tonight I am going to post several more Practice at Home lists FREEBIES!

These lists are a great resource for parents wanting a creative way to work with their child at home. I hope your parents enjoy them as much as mine do!






2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing all of these great ideas! You are fantastic!! :)

Katie Smith said...

wonderful! I love that you have shared it!!! Can't wait to send it home!! Great ideas all organized...oh thank you!