CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 9, 2012

Choice Labels...FREEBIE!

I finally was able to get my classroom "choice" time labels up last week. In my room, choice time can occur during transition time (if students finish an activity early), during recess, and during behavior reward time at the end of the day. Check out this post about using choice boards to help students decide which activities are appropriate during a particular time of the day. In my room, I label each toy bin and the spot on the shelf where the bin belongs. This makes for easy clean up for my kiddos. As I mentioned in a previous post, I use self-adhesive card holders on each of my bins to hold the labels. So each of the labels below are about the size of a business card so they can fit in these holders.

I still haven't figured out how to make a pdf multiple pages, but below are several pages of labels that I am giving as a FREEBIE to all of my followers. Click on the link below each picture to get the pdf!

Enjoy! :)


Choice Labels 1

Choice Labels 2

Choice Labels 3


Thanks to Karlie at We are ALL Special! for the great tip on linking up with Classroom Freebies for Manic Monday! I hope any new visitiors from Classroom Freebies enjoy Choice Labels FREEBIES!




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments:

Karlie said...

Hey:) You should link up with Classroom Freebies today for Manic Monday to get even more traffic to your sight:) Just a thought. Happy Monday:)

We are ALL Special!

Teaching Third said...

This is so cute! I wish I had all of these choices available in my room. Maybe with time...

Jenny
teachingthird.blogspot.com