CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Take a Break Tuesday-- Best After-Sun Balm

As most of you read this, I will be sitting on the beach enjoying the sun in beautiful Hilton Head Island, SC! As a tribute to my beach vacation, I wanted to dedicate this week's Take a Break Tuesday to this awesome After-Sun Balm from Clinique!

At the beginning of the summer I got a nasty burn! I had been cooped up in my new classroom all summer and so when I finally had a break at the pool I over did it :(. I was miserable for several days (when I say miserable I mean take an advil and sleep with an ice-pack on your check miserable!) and I was really worried about peeling but my mom (who is a Clinique-freak) reminded me of this awesome after-sun balm. It was both soothing (no more ice pack!) and it thankfully kept me from peeling! It is a bit expensive, however I found that you really don't need to use a lot for it to work.

If anyone out there is currently suffering from a burn or is heading to the beach on vacation I highly recommend trying this.




2 comments:

Mrs. Wheeler said...

I agree! That balm is great! Hope you have a wonderful time in Savannah! Hope to see you soon. I can't believe summer came and went and we didn't get together. Boo!

MissAllison said...

Megan- I had a margarita for you last night at salty dog! Thanks for the savannah suggestions! I can't believe how fast this summer went!! We'll have to still try to get together one day after setting up our rooms!