CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back to School To Do List FREEBIE

Yesterday was our first official day back and it was a teacher in-service day. During our staff meeting, I was flooded with a million things I realized I a. didnt know about the new school and b. still needed to get done in my classroom. By the end of the morning, my To Do list looked like this......

Is it bad when you have to put "Re-Type To Do list" on the top of your To Do list!?!?!  


And I probably looked like this.....


I am a total list person though! My boyfriend is always teasing me about my lists because whenever we have chores around the house or shopping to do the first thing I always say is "Let's make a list". At school, I honestly MUST have a list (especially since we've had so many changes this summer) or else I would just walk in circles around the room and get NOTHING done (This is not an exaggeration! My boyfriend actually witnessed this when he came to my classroom to help this summer!).

Right now I am heavily reliant on my typed To Do list because I have SOOOOO much to do and it's easier to edit and organize the list when it is on the computer. However I saw an awesome idea on pinterest for a framed Teacher To Do list.


I am also a pile person so sometimes my list gets lost in the piles on my desk so I thought it would be a great idea to make a framed To Do list for my desk. Although you can access the original template through the pinterest post, I wanted to make a template that matched my classroom polka-dot "theme".

So here it is for you to use too (click the link below the image to go to Google docs). Thanks to The 3AM Teacher for the cute border!

Enjoy! :)

Miss Allison's Class Teacher To Dos

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I adore lists!!!! I live by them. I am the planner in the family and organization on my lists is key. Glad to meet another list maker! Good luck with the new school year.

Mrs. Wheeler said...

Super cute! Thanks! I am glad to hear you are also a piler! I swear I have piles everywhere!!!! You should have seen my house this summer. I might have re-named it Saville! I had school piles everywhere!

Natalie said...

Love it! I have been meaning to make one of those...now I don't have to! Thanks!

Natalie
Teachery Tidbits

Shawna said...

I like to say I am not a list person, but I do have a list sitting right in front of me as I type. My list would be much more enjoyable if it were on this cute paper. Thanks for sharing it on Manic Monday. I now have a cute "to do" list paper and you have a new stalker, I think that is a fair trade, don't you? :)
Shawna
The Picture Book Teacher's Edition