For today's Take a Break Tuesday, I am going to share the wonderful things I love about my kitchen....
1. I love these vintagy orange bar stools that we were surprised to find at Value City. Our apartment had a rather high breakfast bar and these were the only stools we could find that were affordable and adjustable. Now they have been adjusted to fit perfectly at the table. I also love my placemats (Pier One) and bowl centerpiece (Steinmart)
2. I really wanted a funky clock for the kitchen and this was the perfect Pier One find.
3. I love our cute spoon chalkboard. We have never actually wrote on it because the chalk got lost on the way home from the store. You would think as a teacher I could find some chalk but I keep forgetting to bring some home! Another Pier One find.
4. My dad got these awesome vintage milk bottles from my grandfather. I love having something in my kitchen that is actually vintage and not just designed to look that way!
5. With my love for color I couldn't just leave these canisters white! Of course I needed to add some color with these letter stickers I found in the Target dollar bins (who doesn't love the Target dollar bins?!)
6. The copper tile was here when we moved in. I fell in love with it right away because I had never seen anything like it!
7. I looked everywhere for some curtain tie backs that I liked but didn't find anything that I thought was cute and affordable. So I used these colorful, sunflower napkin rings from Pier One.
8. I do not have a green thumb at all so these awesome self-watering Groball herb planters are perfect. I just watch the water window on the side and it shows me when they are out of water.