CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Paraprofessional Handbook FREEBIE!!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
I mentioned that my teaching team and I worked on a paraprofessional handbook a couple weeks ago when I posted out Paraprofessional Survival Kit and several readers were interested to see what we came up with.  So this week I am featuring a modified version as my Manic Monday FREEBIE!

I tried to make the handbook neutral and its really pretty basic. We tried to address any reoccurring issues we were finding (checking email, confidentiality, cell phone use, how to address behavior problems) as well as provide necessary information (working with kids with language impairments, classroom behavior system) especially for anyone who was new to working in our unit.

Please refer to the great resources on the last page where I got some of the ideas. Also, I reused my favorite special needs clip art by Phillip Martin.

Happy Manic Monday and Enjoy! :)

Special Education Paraprofessional Handbook

5 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Great resource! Thanks for creating it!

:) Kaitlyn
Smiles and Sunshine

Sasha Marie said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

- Sasha
The Autism Helper

The Puzzling World of Autism said...

I've been so behind on blogland this week. I was anxiously awaiting you posting this! I can't wait to read through it this weekend.

Thanks!
Amy

Darlene Freeman said...

Is this still available?

Allison Officer, M.S.Ed said...

Yes it is! Just click the link under the picture. Enjoy!