CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm Back!!!! and with a freebie!!

I know! I know! I have been a bad blogger this quarter! Between some changes at school and the holidays I have just been swamped and have hardly made it to my computer each night let alone onto Blogger!But I am back! My wonderful boyfriend surprised me with a laptop this Christmas so now when I am zoning out after a long day I can still log on so hopefully you will all be seeing more of me this winter! I would like to start the year off with a freebie :) And I have linked up with Classroom Freebies for their Manic Monday.
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
I made these cute number cards to post next to our classroom calendar to help the kids remember which number to use when writing the date. This has been very helpful this year so I hope someone else finds them useful as well. If you don't need them for your calendar you can always use them for number ID or sequencing too!

Enjoy!! :)
 

2 comments:

April Guenzler said...

These are cute! I can use them in a math center! Thanks!

gwhizteacher

Sarah said...

Glad to see you back! Be sure to stop by Laughter, Could be the Missing Link for free laughs several times a week!! http://laughtercouldbethemissingpiece.blogspot.com/