CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Take a Break Tuesday- I hate Windows 8!!!



As I mentioned in my post yesterday my boyfriend bought me a new laptop for Christmas. I LOVE the laptop but I HATE Windows 8!

Is anyone else using Windows 8? What are your thoughts? I am usually pretty tech savvy but I am really struggling. Plus I got a new computer for my parents too who are in no way computer literate so the transition has been a big struggle for them as well!

My biggest pet peeve is the whole app concept and the on screen shortcuts. I just can't figure out how to make them more user friendly.

Any tips would be appreciated!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I bought a new laptop last month and it has Windows 8. I'm not crazy about the app screen either but honestly I just click the "desktop" icon (bottom left) and it takes you to the traditional desk top screen. I do everything from there. :)