CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 4, 2013

Sensory Folders FREEBIE

Happy Manic Monday everyone!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

As I promised on Saturday's Sensory Folders post today's freebie is the print materials needed for creating your own sensory folders. All you need is two file folders and some velcro and you are all set! I used a calming color (blue) for the calming folder and an alerting color (yellow) for our altering folder.

If you want more icons I recommend using Stickids. They have great color-coded sensory processing icons.

Click HERE for your freebie!

3 comments:

Jessica Goodrow said...

Really neat! Thanks for sharing.
Jessica
Literacy Spark

The Puzzling World of Autism said...

You read my mind with your post today:) I'm in need of some new Sensory Ideas!

I'm not sure if you've been nominated before but I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! If you're interested in participating check out my post here: Liebster Award!

Tricia said...

Hi Allison,
I forgot to stop by and comment last week, so I'm doing it now. I have a student (preservice teacher) working in a classroom with autistic children this semester. I'm going to send her to your blog.
Thanks for sharing!
Tricia